Τετάρτη 24 Μαΐου 2023

Hi There

 


Hello everyone! I have a second card to show you today, also made for a @createasmilestamps Sketch Challenge. 

I did not do any stamping on this card. I inkblended my background on Clairefontaine mixed media paper, with Distress Oxide inks and then I cut the stars, using the CAS "Cool Cuts Stars" dies. I also cut the edges of this panel with the "Cool Cuts Din Lang Borders" dies and then I backed it on black Clairefontaine paper. Everything is splattered with Perfect Pearl's solution and Gold Acrylic paint. I used the stars I cut out of the panel, to create the sketch shapes. I also used a golden Signo pen to brighten up the edges of all the stars. My sentiment is cut out of gold glitter cardstock, with the "Cool Cuts Hi There" die. I added some Idea-Ology Droplets and the card was done! 

I really like the colours on this card. It was supposed to resemble the night sky. Did I make it?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου