Τετάρτη 24 Μαΐου 2023

Love Magic

 


Hello everyone! I have a card to show you today, made for a @createasmilestamps Sketch Challenge and for a @simonsaysstamp Wednesday Challenge. 

My images for this card come from the following CAS stamp sets: "Mushrooms", "Hocus Pocus", "Potions" and "Books". They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with an assortment of alcohol markers. My background is made on Clairefontaine mixed media paper. I used the CAS "Glassware" stencil with a rainbow of Distress Oxide inks. Of course, everything is splattered with Perfect Pearls solution. My sentiment comes from the CAS "Potions" stamp set and it is stamped directly on my background panel with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I added some Idea-Ology Droplets and this card was done. 

Do you think Love is magic??? I certainly do!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου