Πέμπτη 14 Απριλίου 2022

Create a Smile Guest Design for Aprirl's Sketch challenge!

 


Hello everyone! There is a new challenge  at @createasmilestamps and I am a guest designer in it. I was feeling pink! :-D For this card, I started with two panels of Clairefontaine mix media paper and Distress Oxide (DO) inks in colours Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick. I rubbed the ink pads on the paper, to create a stripy kind of colouring, letting some white areas show through. I splattered one panel with Perfect Pearl solution and used it as my background. From the other panel I cut my flower figures, using the ''Cool Cuts Summer Florals'' dies. I also cut flower figures out of white cardstock and I attached them on the background. My sentiment is cut with the ''Cool Cuts Hello Twice''. The main 'Hello' is cut out of the pink painted panel and the shadow is cut out of white cardstock. It is attached on a strip of my pink painted panel. I also used some pink Alphabet stickers (slightly colourd with Victorian Velvet ink) to finish my sentiment. I used the egg from the ''dEGGorations'' stamp set to create the eggs I used as center piece. They are watercolourd with DO Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord inks. I put everything together, added some sequins and the card was done! I am sooooo happy to create for @createasmilestamps ! The challenge runs for 12 days! There are still 4 days to go!!! Come join us!!!!!



#art #cardmaking #cardmaker #cardsofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #challenge #sketchchallenge #distressoxideinks #clairefontainepaper #perfectpearlpowder #liabcreations #spring #handmadecards #isupportdesignnotcrime #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #sharehandmadekindness #höchstadt #handgemacht #handgemachtekarten #bastelnmachtglücklich #bastelideen #kartenbasteln #karten #wunschkarten #stempelsüchtig



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου