Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2022

Pure Poppies card

 

Hello, everyone! I am back with a card from a @createasmilestamps Moodboard challenge. This card was also my first participation in the "I Support Design, Not Crime" campaign. For this card, my images come from the "Pure Poppies"stamp set. They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with the Illustrato by Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I used two panels of Clairefontaine mix media paper. For the background, I did some ink smooshing with Distress Oxide inks (DO) in colours Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. For the foreground, first i scored my panel and then i rubbed my inkpands from top to bottom. My colours are DO Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness and a little bit of Vintage Photo. I used the Sizzix Circles Framelits to cut my foreground panel as well as a circle frame from kraft Clairefontaine paper. My sentiment comes from the "Don't Worry" stamp set. It is heat embossed on kraft paper, with WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder. I put everything together, added some embellishments, and the card was done! The date on the inside is not random. This is a birthday card. I hope you like it!


#art #cardmaker #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram❤️ #creatasmilestamps #creatasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #moodboardchallenge #challenge #ssswchallenge #sssmchallenge #isupportdesignnotcrime #originalsonlyday2021 #distressoxides #clairefontainepaper #spectrumnoirillustrator #sizzixframelits #wowembossingpowder #fabrianobristol #liabcreations #höchstadt #handmade #papierkreationen #bastelnmitpapier #kartenbasteln #handgemacht #handgemachtkarten #bastelnmachtglücklich #karten #handgemachtegrusskarte






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου