Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2022

Grungy card


Hello everyone! This is yet another card made for an old   @createasmilestamps Sketch challenge and the @simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge. This time I was inspired by the grungy look of #timholtz creations. I didn't manage the look, but I tried :-P. My images come from the "Quill & Ink" stamp set. They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with the Illustrator by Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. For my background, I used Clairefontaine mix media paper. I did some ink smooshing with Distress Oxide inks in colours Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. Then I used the "Blossom" stencil with Distress Crackle Texture paste. I left the paste dry a little bit before I heavily splattere my panel with Vintage Photo ink and Perfect Pearl solution. For my layers, I used some specialty paper (it feels almost like fabric). I tore it and darkened the edges with the Vintage Photo ink and I stamped the little splotch image from my set all over the card. I also used the same ink around the whole panel. I used WOW Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder to heat emboss my sentiment on the parchment image. I put everything together, added some sequins and the card was done. I am not very good with the grungy look. I really like bright colours. But making this card was fun! It is always nice trying something new! What do you think?



#art #cardmaker #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram❤️ #stamping #creatasmilestamps #creatasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #challenge #sketchchallenge #ssswchallenge #simonsaysstamp #distressoxides #fabrianobristol #clairefontainepaper #spectrumnoirillustrator #distresscracklepaste #perfectpearlspowder #isupportdesignnotcrime #liabcreations #papierkreationen #bastelnmitpapier #höchstadt #handgemachtegrusskarte #handgemacht #wowembossingpowder #kartenbasteln #karten #bastelnmachtglücklich




 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου