Κυριακή 17 Απριλίου 2022

''Bam! It's your Birthday'' card

 


Hello everyone! I decided to take part to the @createasmilestamps Sketch challenge. I am a guest designer this time, so I was not sure if I was going to participate, but I really want to!!! So, for this card I started with images from the ''Bloomy'' stamp set. They are stamped on Hahnemühle Bamboo mix media paper(works perfectly for watercolour) and coloured with Distress Oxide inks (DO) in colours Saltwater Taffy and Victorian Velvet. For my background, I just dragged my Saltwater Taffy inkpad on a panel of Clairefontaine mix media paper. Then I used the ''Confetti Hearts'' stencil with DO Victorian Velvet and Nuvo Glimmer paste (colour Moonstone). I just used a spatula to drag the rest of the (coloured) glimmer paste on a smaller panel. For my sentiment I cut a circle and a stripe and I used the ''Bam!'' and the ''Let's Celebrate'' stamp sets with DO Saltwater Taffy ink and Saltwater Taffy Distress Glaze. I put everything together, added some crystals, and the card was done! I really like the pink colours and this new Distress colour is just amazing! What do you think???



#art #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmaker #handmadecards #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #challenge #sketchchallenge #hahnemühlebamboo #clairefontainepaper #clairefontaine #distressoxideinks #distressglaze #nuvoglimmerpaste #liabcreations #isupportdesignnotcrime #birthday #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #höchstadt #handgemacht #handgemachtekarten #bastelnmachtglücklich #bastelsüchtig #kartenbasteln #karten #stempeln









 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου