Κυριακή 17 Απριλίου 2022

''Hello'' - A Bee card

 


And hello again! I have a second card to show you tonight. Off course, it is made for the @createasmilestamps Sketch challenge. This card is a little bit different than what I usually make. My images come from the ''Hey Honey'' stamp set. They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with the Illustrator by Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. For my background, I cut two panels of Clairefontaine mix media paper, one panel smaller that the other. Then I used the ''Hintergrund 1'' die cut, by Idee mit Hearz, together with mirror gold cardstock. I attached the actual die cut piece on my big panel and the inside pieces on my smaller panel, cutting them in such way as to leave a cirlce open space. My sentiment is cut out of my Clairefontaine paper and mirror gold cardstock, using the ''Cool Cuts Hello Twice'' dies, and it is attached on a stripe of black cardstock. I also backed my smaller panel with black cardstock and I attached the bigger panel on my black note card. I put everything together and the card was done! I usually do not use die cuts to this extence. Die cut pieces are usually just accents on my card. But I really liked this idea! What do you think??? By the way, you still have two days to ender this challenge! Come join us!!!!



#art #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmaker #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #challenge #sketchchallenge #ideenmitherz #spectrumnoirillustrator #crafterscompanion #clairefontainepaper #clairefontaine #fabrianobristol #liabcreations #isupportdesignnotcrime #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #höchstadt #handgemacht #handgemachtekarten #kartenbasteln #bastelnmachtglücklich #stempeln #bastelsüchtig #wunschkarten #stempelsüchtig #bastelsüchtig #bastelideen












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου