Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2022

''Hello Sweetheart'' Heart card

 


Hey everyone! I am back with my third card for the @createasmilestamps Sketch challenge. I made another die cut card! For this card, I used Clairefontaine mix media paper (because it works with whatever I might want to do). I cut two panels, a full card frond and a smaller panel. Then I used the ''Cool Cuts Bigger Hearts'' dies with mirror fuchsia cardstock, to cut all of my hearts. These dies cut the main hearts and the heart frames at once! I also cut a circle, using the Sizzix Circles Framelits dies. For my sentiment, I used the ''Cool Cuts Hello Twice'' dies with white and mirror fuchsia cardstock. I also heat embossed a companion sentiment from the ''Just Saying Hello'' stamp set, on a stripe of mirror fuchsia cardstock, with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I backed my smaller panel with mirror fuchsia cardstock. I put everything together and the card was done! This kind of card is very unusual for me, but I really like how the fuchsia looks on the white! What do you think???



#art #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmaker #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #challenge #sketchchallenge #diecutting #wowembossingpowder #liabcreations #bastelmitpapier #papiercreationen #hobby #höchstadt #bastelnmachtglücklich #handgemaakt #handgemachtekarten #kartenbasteln #wunschkarten #kreativ #selbstgemacht #stempelliebe #isupportdesignnotcrime #paperlove #stempelsüchtig #bastelsüchtig #handmadecards








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου