Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2022

''You are a rare seed'' card

 


Hello everyone! I have a second card to show you tonight! This is my fourth participation in the @createasmilestamps Sketch challenge. For this card, my images come from the ''Bloomy'' stamp set. They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with the Marabu Sketch Marker Grafix alcohol markers. I cut my foliage out of green cardstock, using the ''Fünf verschiedene Äste'' dies from the Stanzenshop.de. I heat embosse a sentiment from the ''Kroküsse'' stamp set, on a stripe of white cardstock, with WOW Primary Apple Red embossing powder. For my background, I used the ''Hintergrund 1'' die from Idee mit Herz. I cut it out of white cardstock and I attached it on white. My smaller panel is left plane. I put everything together, added some red gems, and the card was done! Leaving so much white is something I do not usually manage to do. I typically use colour everywhere... and I mean everywhere! But this time I liked the idea of pure white contrasting my red flowers. I think it looks nice. What do you think???



#art #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmaker #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #sketchchallenge #challenge #wowembossingpowder #marabusketchmarkers #stanzenshopde #ideenmitherz #isupportdesignnotcrime #liabcreations #höchstadt #handmadecards #handgemaakt #handgemachtekarten #kartenbasteln #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #bastelnmachtglücklich #wunschkarten #stempelliebe #paperlove #selbstgemacht #kreativ #hobby












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου