Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2022

Yellow Crokus card

 


Hello everyone! I have a new card to show you today. This card was made for the @createasmilestamps Moodboard challenge and for the @simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge. I used the ''Kroküsse'' stamp set with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and I coloured directly on my note card, which is a Clairefontaine Kakao card. My sentiment come from the same stamp set. It is heat embossed directly on my card, with WOW Primary Lemon embossing powder. I splattered my card with Perfect Pearl solution, added some pearls on the centers of some of my flowers and Glossy Accents on the rest of the flowers, and the card was done. I really like using the pencils on kraft. This particular paper has a unique texture and it works wonderfully! One more reason to use my pencils on it!!!!



#art #cardideas #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardsofinstagram #cardmaker #stamping #stempelliebe #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #challenge #moodboardchallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #ssswchallenge #simonsaysstamp #fabercastellpolychromos #polychromospencils #wowembossingpowder #clairefontainepaper #clairefontaine #perfectpearlpowder #liabcreations #höchstadt #isupportdesignnotcrime #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #crafting #bastelnmachtglücklich #kartenbasteln #handgemaakt









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου