Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2022

Yellow Poppies card

 


Hello, hello! I am here again, with my second card made for the current @createasmilestamps Moodboard challenge and for the @simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge. Lots of things going on on this card! My images come from the ''Pure Poppies'' stamp set. They are stamped on Fabriano Bristol paper and coloured with the Illustrator by Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. For my background, I used a ruler stencil, with circles (it's a common school thing) with Distress Oxide inks in colours Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn, Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade. I just used the inks through the circles of the stencil. In the end, I also made some circles with VersaCraft White ink. On top of all those circles, I used a Florileges text stamp with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I splattered everything with Solar Gold PearlEx solution and then I used a punch to decorate one side of my panel. The punch left me with some little flower shapes and I used them on my background. My sentiment comes from the ''Kroküsse'' stamp set. It is heat embossed on yellow cardstock, with WOW Primary Ebony embossing powder. I put everything together, added some embellishments, and the card was done!!! I do not used that much yellow very often, but I think it is a very nice, happy colour! What do you think???



#art #cardmaking #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmaker #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #moodboardchallenge #challenge #ssswchallenge #simonsaysstamp #distressoxideinks #spectrumnoirillustrator #crafterscompanion #pearlex #wowembossingpowder #fabrianobristol #liabcreations #isupportdesignnotcrime #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #bastelnmachtglücklich #handgemacht #handgemachtekarten #kartenbasteln #stempelliebe #selbstgemacht #höchstadt #paperlove















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου