Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2022

Bam! It's your Birthday!

 


Hello everyone! I have a second card for you tonight. This one is also made for the @createasmilestamps Moodboard challenge and for the @simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge. My images for this card come from the ''Bloomy'' stamp set. They are heat embossed on Hahnemühle Bamboo paper, with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder and coloured with Distress Oxide (DO) inks in colours Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral, for the blooms, and Mowed Lawn for the leaves. For my background, I used two panels (one big, one small) of my Hahnemühle Bamboo paper and I did some ink smooshing with DO Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral. I backed both panels with white cardstock. For my sentiment, I used two stamp sets from the last Advent Calendar. The big Bam comes from the ''Bam!'' stamp set, and the rest comes from the ''Let's Celebrate'' stamp set. They are stamped with VersaFine Clair Cheerful ink (yellow ink) and heat embossed with the Distress Saltwater Taffy embossing glaze. I do not have an orange ink and I found that this combination could give me a nice orange colour. So, I put everything together, added some embellishments, and the card was done! This was an easy and fast card but I really liked it! What do you think???




#art #cardmaking #cardmaker #cardmakersofinstagram #stamping #createasmilestamps #createasmilechallenge #wedareyoutocreateasmile #moodboardchallenge #challenge #ssswchallenge #simonsaysstamp #distressoxideinks #distressglaze #wowembossingpowder #hahnemühlebamboo #liabcreations #höchstadt #isupportdesignnotcrime #papiercreationen #bastelmitpapier #bastelnmachtglücklich #kartenbasteln #handgemacht #handgemachtekarten #selbstgemacht #bastelsüchtig #stempelsüchtig #paperlove #stempelliebe











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου